Individual Membership is for those who are aligned with CAG’s mission to support the intellectual, academic, social, and emotional needs of diverse gifted students. Individuals can include:
- Community Stakeholders
- CAG’s Newsletter
- CAG’s Position Papers and Advocacy Guides
- Reduced registration fees for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- Early registration for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- CAG voting privilege
- Access to CAG events to network with others and influence the field
- State advocacy support
- Opportunities to attend CAG events
- CAG Facebook group
Individual Membership dues are $75/year.
Apply for Membership
Apply to be a member of the California Association for the Gifted by selecting the Individual Membership category. Once your application is complete and your membership dues paid, you will enjoy membership benefits.
Pay for Membership
Credit card or check is the preferred method of payment for membership transactions. Send check payments to: California Association for the Gifted Attn: Membership Payment 2345 Searl Parkway Hemet, CA 92543