Life Membership is for those who want to commit a lifetime to advocate for CAG’s mission to support the intellectual, academic, social, and emotional needs of diverse gifted students.
- CAG’s Newsletter
- CAG’s Position Papers and Advocacy Guides
- Reduced registration fees for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- Early registration for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- CAG voting privilege
- Access to CAG events to network with others and influence the field
- State advocacy support
- Opportunities to attend CAG events and be recognized as a life member
- Complimentary copies of any CAG publications
- CAG Facebook group
Life Membership dues are one payment of $1,000.
Apply for Membership
Apply to be a member of the California Association for the Gifted by selecting the Life Membership category. Once your application is complete and your membership dues paid, you will enjoy membership benefits.
Pay for Membership
Credit card or check is the preferred method of payment for membership transactions. Send check payments to: California Association for the Gifted Attn: Membership Payment 2345 Searl Parkway Hemet, CA 92543