School Membership is open to public, private, or charter schools whose objectives are congruent with the CAG’s mission to support the intellectual, academic, social, and emotional needs of diverse gifted students.
- CAG’s Newsletter
- CAG’s Position Papers and Advocacy Guides
- Reduced registration fees for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events for up to five individuals at your school site
- Early registration for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- CAG voting privilege
- Access to CAG events to network with others and influence the field
- State advocacy support
- Opportunities for up to five individuals from your school site to attend CAG events
- CAG Facebook group
School Membership dues are $300/year.
Apply for Membership
Apply to be a member of the California Association for the Gifted by selecting the School Membership category. Once your application is complete and your membership dues paid, you will enjoy membership benefits.
Pay for Membership
Credit card or check is the preferred method of payment for membership transactions. Send check payments to: California Association for the Gifted Attn: Membership Payment 2345 Searl Parkway Hemet, CA 92543
Login to Your Membership Account
How do I log into my membership account? Please visit this link to log into your YourMembership account.