Together Everyone Achieves More
Parents and educators in the California Association for the Gifted (CAG) have been the principal supporters of gifted learners in California since 1966. The program benefits that gifted children enjoy today are a direct result of that support.
Membership entitles you to the following resources and benefits:
- CAG’s Newsletter
- CAG’s Position Papers and Advocacy Guides
- Reduced registration fees for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- Early registration for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- CAG voting privilege
- Volunteer opportunities to network with others and influence the field
- State advocacy support
Membership also supports:
- CAG’s work with the California Department of Education to ensure that gifted education continues in California.
- Research and development, books, position papers, and other resources focusing on issues, policies, and practices that impact the education of diverse gifted and talented students.
- CAG events that teach theory and practice essential to the education of gifted students. The positive “spillover” effect for all students is well documented.
- The volunteer services of parent and educator representatives in each region, who provide resources at a local level.
- Continued access to CAG’s website; an important resource with information about gifted education and CAG news and events that benefit all gifted families, educators, and administrative teams.
- Scholarships and grants recognizing educational excellence, and awards honoring distinguished service in the field of gifted education.
- Resources that inform school districts on language that can be used in District LCAP financial plans.
- Professional Development that supports differentiating Common Core Standards for diverse gifted students.
Select a membership category you wish to see more about:
Apply for Membership
Apply to be a member of the California Association for the Gifted by selecting the membership category that aligns with your member profile. Once your application is complete and your membership dues paid, you will enjoy membership benefits.
Pay for Membership
Credit card or check is the preferred method of payment for membership transactions. Send check payments to:
California Association for the Gifted
Attn: Membership Payment
2345 Searl Parkway
Hemet, CA 92543